Are you technically minded, but love interacting with people? Do you want the opportunity to build; apply your understanding of cloud, enterprise IT architecture, and integrations; and impact and drive the direction of the core application? If so, we're looking for you!
The Senior Solutions Delivery Manager plays a critical role in ensuring that cloudtamer.io’s current and future customers successfully test, evaluate, and implement the cloudtamer.io platform to execute their organizational cloud governance strategy. You will lead the technical delivery and customer success of evaluations and platform onboardings to include:
- Customizing and delivering cloudtamer.io platform demonstrations
- Identifying customers’ requirements and critical success factors
- Installing and configuring the cloudtamer.io platform for both customer evaluations and production AWS and Azure (and, soon to be, GCP) environments.
- Establishing and executing a baseline cloud governance strategy focused around account management, security and compliance automation, and cost management and enforcements.
- Identifying opportunities for horizontal integration across the customer enterprise and existing investments in enterprise toolsets.
As a Senior Solutions Delivery Manager you will own the customer success journey and focus on our core mission to turn customers into fans. As the dedicated technical contact for customer accounts, you will be the primary point of contact for premium support customers delivering proactive services, such as quarterly health checks, professional services engagements, and cloud adoption strategy sessions.
As the technical voice of the customer, you will interface with cloudtamer.io’s engineering and product management teams to prioritize new features and to help shape the future of the cloudtamer.io application.
- Delivering platform demonstrations and technical deep dives.
- Leading and managing guided evaluations with customers
- Installing and configuring the platform within AWS or Azure (and, soon to be, GCP) environments.
- Designing a repeatable process for onboarding end users into the platform within a customer's environment.
- Ensuring that success criteria are being evaluated and satisfied throughout the evaluation period.
- Installing and configuring production environments, leading technical and non-technical trainings, and integrating cloudtamer.io within the customer's enterprise architecture.
- Owning the customer journey, including providing self-service tools to customers and handling support escalations.
- Representing customer feedback and requests in the product engineering and design process, helping to shape the product roadmap and feature set.
- Being a collaborative member of a highly driven and focused team.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- 5+ years enterprise IT application and integration experience.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- A tendency to obsess over customer service and support satisfaction.
- Experience developing and delivering product training to customers.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of one or more cloud service providers.
- Experience supporting projects with central authentication mechanisms such as SAML, Active Directory, or LDAP, with a focus on role-based access control.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high-quality, enterprise scale solutions, preferably on a leading cloud provider such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience supporting network architectures in enterprise environments.
- Experience working in both virtualized and cloud environments across technologies such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or other technical area of study.
- Up to 25% travel (when safe!) required to support customers, predominantly in the DC/Maryland/Virginia metropolitan area.
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE):
- Understanding of security and compliance regimes, such as HIPAA, FedRAMP, PCI, and CIS, including the accreditation and certification process for commercial and federal customers.
- AWS, Azure, or GCP technical certification.
- Previous experience in a pre- or post-sales delivery or consulting role at a product company.
- Basic understanding of Infrastructure as Code technologies such as Terraform, Azure ARM Templates, or CloudFormation.
- Comfort within the Linux command line running basic troubleshooting commands.
- Experience integrating REST APIs.
- Experience working with MySQL.
- Experience using scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell.
YOU WILL EXCEL IN THE ROLE IF YOU ARE:
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and easily.
- Able to adapt to customer demands and questions and can "think on your feet".
- A natural at communication and customer service.
- Able to take highly technical concepts, break these into easily digestible formats, and communicate them back to multiple levels of an organization.
- Present the value of the feature to a customer, rather than just focusing on how it works.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental and vision!
- 3% of direct compensation contribution to your 401(k) (no match required).
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on making peoples’ lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary cloudtamer.io cloud governance solution.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!