Do you like solving challenging front-end problems and coming up with creative solutions? Also enjoy doing backend work? Would you like to work with the latest technologies and help us build a revolutionary cloud product? Are you passionate about the cloud and think AWS, Microsoft, and Google are changing the world? If so, then we are looking for you to be our Senior Software Engineer.
cloudtamer.io is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to support our innovative, multi-cloud governance solution. You'll focus on helping us continually evolve our user interface in our core product by working with talented designers and full stack engineers to improve our Angular framework to meet the needs of our cloud-based customers. In addition, you'll pick up backend tasks in Golang.
- Work with our designers to bring their creations to life.
- Architect great UI solutions to make our customers' lives easier in the cloud.
- Build and maintain front-end components for the core product.
- Build and maintain storybooks to aid in manual and automated testing of web components.
- Improve the codebase to enhance usability and extensibility.
- Tackle every problem with a creative problem-solving approach.
- Contribute to scoping and planning engineering tasks.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- 5+ years experience building scalable web applications using modern languages.
- Experience working with a CSS framework like SCSS or SASS.
- Experience integrating and building APIs.
- Ability to review and analyze requirements to develop production-ready code.
- Ability to clearly document code.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks including Scrum.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE):
- Experience working with D3.
- Experience with Angular 2+.
- Experience working in both virtualized and cloud environments across technologies such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or other technical area of study.
- Experience with Golang.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental and vision!
- 3% of direct compensation contribution to your 401(k) (no match required).
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on making people's lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary cloudtamer.io cloud governance solution.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!